- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Shell scripting OS (Windows / Linux) capabilities for monitoring, cronjob / job scheduler & Email notification purposes
- Software Installation (Not limited to databases only)
- PL / SQL & SQL Programming
- Have Database Administration skills especially Oracle
- Experience in cloning Database (RMAN / BAckup Copy / Offline)
- Having knowledge Java is preferred
- Preferably those who have experience in the process of upgrading and patching the Oracle Database version.
- Having knowledge & experience of Windows & Linux system administrati
- Monitoring, Installation, & Patching Database Oracle
- Upgrade and Migration Database
- Turning performance on PL/SQL and Database Oracle
- Troubleshooting and solving Oracle Database issues from problem identification, analysis, solution recommendations to implementation of the solution
- Consultation from end user and colleagues on experience and best practice on Oracle Database, storage capacity planning and system environment (OS etc.)