- Lead the planning and implementation of project, facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resources requirements, develop full scale project plans, assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Managed project budget, managed project resource allocation, plan and schedule project timelines, track project deliverables using appropriate tools, provide direction and support to project team.
- Quality assurance, constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree In Computer Science / Information Technology/Telco.
- Advantage had experience roll out project.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Information Technology & Telecommunication Industry as Project Manager.
- Preferable have PMP Certified.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills, planning and organizing, decision-making.
- Excellent in Communication skills, influencing and leading, delegation, team work, negotiation, conflict management.
- Strong leadership coupled with broad spectrum of technical and operational experiences and coupled with extensive management experience and multiple industry knowledge sets.
- Familiar with PMP framework.
- Willing to travel.